Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Reviewing Panel
Login with ASME
Paper Formatting Guidelines
Once your abstract and/or draft has been accepted for publication, you will be asked to submit a completed work for review and inclusion in the conference proceedings. Please note the following.
- Your work must be prepared in accordance with the ASME Author Guidelines and any conference-specific requirements.
- Your work must include your conference paper number and the proper header. This number was assigned when you submitted your abstract. The conference-specific header can be found under Conference-Specific Information.
- The file name of your work must include your paper number: [Conference abbreviation]-22345 (e.g., ASME2020-23456).
- Your work must be submitted as a PDF file.
Required Materials for Publication:
- One final paper (PDF) submitted through your conference author account
- A completed Copyright form. All authors on listed on the paper must complete the electronic copyright agreement prior to submitting the final paper for publication.
If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com for assistance.